Medela Pump in Style Tubing – Tubing for Medela Pump In Style Models.
If your old tubing looks different or you have a different model of Medela breastpump, check these tubings:
- Two Adapter Tubing (#87214/#8007214/#8007180): For use with Classic, Lactina, Symphony, and Pump In Style Adv sold prior to August 2006.
- One Adapter Tubing (#87212/#8007212/#8007156): For use with any Pump In Style or Any Pump In Style Adv sold after July 2006. (This includes Metros and Limited Editions)
Medela Pump in Style Tubing One Adapter Ends
This is breastpump tubing part # 8007212 or 87212. This item ships in a package of 2 tubes per plastic bag.
These pump tubes have 1 flexible end, which fits on the faceplate (diaphragm cap) of the breastpump, and 1 cream colored adapter end that goes in to the connector of the breast shield.
This tubing will fit:
- All years of Pump In Style Original – that is, pumps that have “pump in style” on the faceplate without the word “advanced”.
- The Pump In Style Traveler breast pump.
- Pump in Style Advanced (PISA) breast pumps sold after June 2006 with words Pump In Style printed in a lavender color, and the word ADVANCED printed in black immediately underneath that.
- Pump in Style Advanced (PISA) Limited Edition and Metro Bag Style Breastpumps.
- Also if your original pump tubing is part # 8007156 or 8007071, these tubes will fit your breast pump.
Reminder: open end of the tubing attaches to the pump and the other end to the bottle.
Medela Pump in Style Tubing Two Adapter Ends
This is breastpump tubing by Medela, part # 8007214 or 87214. This item ships to us new from Medela in sealed packages of 2 tubes per plastic bag.
This breast pump tubing has a two-toned yellow adapter on one end (the part that fits in to the diaphragm cap), and one pale yellow adapter on the other end (fits into the connector for the breast shield).
It fits the Medela Lactina, Classic, and Symphony hospital-grade rental pumps. It is also the right tubing for a small set of Pump in Style users – only for older model Medela Pump in Style Advanced breastpumps (up until summer of 2006) with name Pump In Style Advanced printed in black ink across the top of the faceplate. If you have a Pump in Style that does not exactly match this description, please scroll down to be directed to the right tubing for you.
If your pump tubing is Medela part # 8007180 or 8007179, or 8007194 this tubing will fit your breastpump. Your old Medela tubes might have a clear adapter instead of a pale yellow one. This tubing will still work with your pump.
Medela Pump in Style Tubing
Filed Under: tools